Saturday, August 9, 2008

Reunion

Last weekend we had a Flake reunion with just my grandparents on down. We camped at Camp Silver Creek from Friday until Sunday. While we were there, we played a lot of games, did some activities, had a program, ate way too much, played in the creek that was in our campsite, just hung out, talked and a lot more. It was a lot of fun and it was nice to be able to get away and just relax and be with family. Here are some pictures from the reunion.

Nena with Aunt Angela

Nena & her cousin Annie

Nena & Clar walking to the dam to play in the creek

Playing in a canoe

Sitting on the dam with our feet in the water

Playing in the water

Nena got soaked!


She loved to just walk around. Luckily, she didn't fall too much.

Playing with a pinata that we had for my cousin's birthday

Waiting for the program to start

5 comments:

Shawna said...

It was fun to see you there. Nena is so cute and a busy little girl.

The Nylanders said...

I love family reunions! I can't believe how old Rachel looks, what grade is she in now?

As Told By Molly said...

Hey Kristen, your family has had so many fun times this summer. What a great tradition to have for all your kids. Nena already loves the outdoors!
Good to see you guys on Sunday!

Sheena said...

Hey mama!! It looks like I am reconnecting with all of you girls. Danielle found me, glad to see you are all still alive I was beginning to wonder ;) I am in Mesa all the time I am surprised we haven't crossed paths. We should all have a lunch date sometime with our kiddos! Your daughter is too cute!!

Snowflakers said...

I love your reunion pictures and Nena is so cute!