Tuesday, August 26, 2008

All About Nena

Last week Nena was getting A LOT of teeth all at once and so it was a long, hard week with lots of fevers and very little sleep. We are glad to now have her back to her normal, happy self that sleeps really good. Good news though, she now has every tooth except her 2nd molars!! One day she was taking a late nap and we didn't want her to sleep too close to bed time so we went in her room to wake her up and she jumped up really fast and was sitting against the crib rail. She looked so cute so I ran and got my camera and just barely got a picture before she stood up.



A couple weeks ago I caught her standing on top of our end table and she kept climbing up on it so I had to take everything off so she wouldn't brake anything. Now I just keep some of her bigger toys on it and she loves to climb up there and play and it's okay with me because there is nothing for her to break and hopefully she doesn't fall off.



I take Nena with me to cub scouts with me on Wednesday's because Clar is still working when I go. We put one of the boy's handkerchiefs around her neck so she could be just like the boys.

Nena is obsessed with my sports bras. Every time I do the laundry, she digs thru the basket and finds them and puts them around her neck and walks around the house with them.

She loves to just sit in her toybox and play. She just sits right on top of her toys and then if there is a toy she wants that she is sitting on, she pulls and pulls on it until she gets it out.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is by far the best age so far! She is so cute and looks like the funnest little girl! Love the pics!

Snowflakers said...

What a cute baby! I'll bet she's the most photographed baby in the world and you catch her in such cute situations!

Shawna said...

I love kids when they first wake up, that's the best as long as they are happy!

As Told By Molly said...

We haven't seen you guys in a while and Nena's hair looks like it is really starting to grow in.
She is so cute!

As Told By Molly said...

Oh yeah...watch out for those molars!