Friday, August 8, 2008

Catching up on some tags...Thanks guys

3 Joys
* Clar and Nena
* Friends
* Food

3 Fears
* Bugs (any kind). Clar is always nice to kill them for me.
* Driving with lots of traffic. If I can help it I try to just drive when it’s not too bad.
* Heights

Current Obsessions
* Clar
* Nena
* Chocolate

Surprising Facts (I don't know that I have Surprising facts but here are just some facts!)
* I am a twin. (That’s what I always used in school on the first day whenever we had to say something about ourselves to the class because I could never think of anything else.)
* I have never broken a bone.
* My favorite sport to play is softball.

I tag 5 people:
Danielle because she tagged me for the other one and whoever else wants to.



ALPHA TAG
A. Attached or Single - Attatched
B. Best Friend – Clar
C. Cake or Pie – Cake; I’m not really a pie person but I do like banana cream pie.
D. Day – Christmas, Thanksgiving and all the Holidays Clar gets off work!!
E. Essential Item(s) – my diaper bag that is usually jam packed full of stuff, diapers, wipes, munchies, my keys and phone
F. Favorite Color – Yellow
G. Gummy bear or Worms – I really like both; I kept thinking what I like best and would get ready to type one and then think to myself that I actually like the other best and I kept going back and forth and couldn’t decide so I have to say both!!
H. Hometown - Mesa, AZ
I. Indulgences – Chocolate!!
J. January or July – January because it’s the start of a new year and the weather is nice, July because of the celebrations and it’s Nena’s birthday month!!
K. Kids – One beautiful 13 month old daughter named Nena.
L. Life is incomplete without – Clar and Nena, extended family, friends and the gospel.
M. Marriage Date – May 19, 2006
N. Number of siblings – 1 twin sister, 4 younger sisters and 1 younger brother
O. Oranges or Apples – Definitely Apples. I don’t like oranges at all, I can’t even stand the smell of them. I do love orange juice though, I just don’t like the actual orange if that makes sense.
P. Phobias or Fears – Spiders, bugs, anything of that sort and I’m also afraid of heights.
Q. Quote – “To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the whole world.”
R. Reason to Smile – It is Friday and Clar is getting off work early today!!!
S. Season – I love the Fall, the weather getting cooler, everything changing colors, looking forward to the holidays… but I also love the Spring, the great weather, looking forward to summer, and everything getting green again. Sorry, I’m a really indecisive person.
T. Tag – Shawna because she tagged me for the other one and whoever else wants to.
U. Unknown fact about me – I don’t know I can’t think of anything at the moment.
V. Vegan or Oppressor of Animals – I guess I have to say vegan for Clar’s sake. I do like meat- just not quite as much as he does.
W. Worst Habit –Biting my nails. I have tried to quit several times but it always turns into a lost cause.
X. X-rays or Ultrasounds – Ultrasound. I have never had an x-ray but I’m sure that if I had I would still say ultrasounds.
Y. Your favorite food – Mexican
Z. Zodiac Sign - Sagittarius

No comments: