Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Random Pictures

The other day I heard a little whine coming from somewhere in the family room. I went in there to look for Nena and I couldn't see her anywhere! I looked around and finally I found her stuck in between the window and some toys! I'm not sure how she ended up like this.

On Sunday we went to my parent's house for dinner and they had some huge boxes filled with tomatoes. Nena kept taking tomatoes out of the box and walking around the house eating them.


Our cute little cook!! We went to my grandparent's house and they have a play kitchen that Nena played and played with!! She loved it and so we wanted to get her one for her birthday that is in a week! We found a cheap one at Wal-Mart and so we bought it and now we just have to find somewhere to put it in our small condo!

6 comments:

As Told By Molly said...

I love how you took a picture of Nena BEFORE you unstucked her. You are a true blogger!! And she's even smiling. She is so cute.

Shawna said...

Those are priceless pictures! What a fun little girl. How in the world did she get in there?

The Allreds said...

I agree with the first comment, it's great how you took the picture before you got her out! I can't believe Nena is going to be 1!

Danielle said...

Look at her, she's already so multi-talented...I don't know whether to call her "Houdini" or a contortionist. Regardless, she's pretty darn flexible!

theniufamily said...

Hey Kristen! She is so cute. You guys look great! Its so good to see all your pictures!

Dawn Davis said...

Kristen, it's Dawn (used to be Stones)...your little girl is so cute, what a trooper to smile for the camera!! Love it!!