Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Party, Party, Party!!!

Here are some pictures from Nena's birthday parties. She is so spoiled and got a ton of presents. Thanks so much to everyone!! Sorry, there are a lot of pictures.

Party #1- This one was at my parent's house with my family and a few friends.

Nena's first birthday cake Nena & Daddy
Nena with her Great-Grandpa & Grandma Riding and her Great-Great Grandma Nena LeSueur who she was named after.
She did pretty good at opening her presents but after a few, she didn't want to open any more and just started walking around.
Some cousins helping her open presentsGrandpa Riding with his two grandkids. How cute!!
Party #2- Just some cake and opening presents at our house


Nena's Second cake. This is the time we let her dig into the cake. She loved it!!
Party #3- This one was held at Clar's parent's house with his family.

Nena's THIRD cake!

Presents!!



Nena & Mommy

Grandpa Reynolds with his 15 grandkids

5 comments:

the Robinsons said...

I love her chubby cheeks and big smile. But mostly I love how her eyes always sparkle when she smiles, she's so cute!

The John Family said...

She is so cute! How fun! Jordan and My blog is jordanandsharijohn.blogspot.com Hope all is going great! Maci our second daughter turns one in one month! FUN FUN!

As Told By Molly said...

You're only one once, right?
We should live it up!

It was a fun party.

The Nylanders said...

I would have to agree with Amber - I also love Nena's chubby cheeks and big smile!!! What a fun party! In the picture with your dad holding both nena and annie, I can see the riding genes carrying down through the generations!!!

mollie said...

Man, I wish I got three birthday parties! Nena is just so adorable!