Monday, September 15, 2008

Grandma Nena's 90th Birthday Party!!!

Last Saturday we had a birthday party for my great grandma Nena LeSueur who turned 90 years old!! She is Nena's great great grandma and is who she got her name from! We ate some yummy dinner and had a program and watched a slideshow. It was a really fun night and a great celebration!!

My beautiful Great-Grandma! (She looks great for 90 don't you think?)


My mom singing a song.

My great uncle and cousins the Dentons singing.

Donna and her husband Bruce playing bluegrass music. Donna is my grandma's youngest sister.

Nena dancing to the music.

Nena and Great-Great-Grandma Nena.

Our family with the birthday girl! She is such a great lady!!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

They actually kind of look alike Kristen-what a fun night for a wonderful lady!

As Told By Molly said...

What a great picture of your Nenas. That will be such a keepsake for little Nena when she is older.

Snowflakers said...

I'm glad you got some pictures at the party. Mine didn't turn out.