Monday, June 30, 2008

Swimming!!

The other day me & Nena went swimming with my family at one of their neighbor's houses. It was the first time Nena's ever been in a big pool and she loved it! As soon as we got in she splashed and squealed!

All decked out & ready to go! (I don't know why the picture is blurry, I was so sad because it's such a cute picture.)

Nena & Annie at the swimming pool. (It looks like no one is behind watching them but my sister is, she is just right behind them so you can't see her)

2 comments:

As Told By Molly said...

Oh my goodness - those glasses are SO cute!! Don't you love all the "firsts"?

Karisa Tomkinson said...

Hey Kristen! Can I just say you have such a cute family!? How are ya' doing? I haven't seen you for years it seems! Where are you guys at now? Still in the valley I assume... Hope to talk to you soon!