Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Pictures

Here are some pictures of the kids! Nena just loves Hunter and is so nice and gentle with him for the most part so it is nice. She loves to hold him all the time it's cute!!
Hunter is 2 weeks old today!! I can't believe how fast it's gone by and I can already see that he's bigger than he was when he was born.
I love it when they are so small and the pacifiers cover half their face!

This last weekend we went up to Heber for the 4th of July celebration. It was fun but seeing as how we had a newborn, I didn't get around to taking very many pictures. These are from the parade that we went to on Saturday.

Nena with her cousin Wyatt
Clar and Hunter

9 comments:

flakeyfour said...

He is a "handsome" boy. I can't believe Nena's curly hair!

The Allreds said...

How cute! Nena looks huge compared to him!! I think we are coming up this weekend, so we need to get together! I will call you! Hope you are doing good!

Shawna said...

Your kids are so cute. It was fun to see you guys they other day. I can't believe how grown up Nena is.

theniufamily said...

Congrats on the new baby! You guys have an adorable family.

Laura Millett said...

Didn't even know you were prego!! Oh my it's been too long! Your kids are adorable!! I was just wanting to tell you i'm throwing Rachel a girlfriend bridal shower this coming thursday and I didn't have contact info for you or Kami... Send me your email and i'll give you girls details- and if there is anyone else you think she might like to come... lauraudall@hotmail.com
See ya girl!

Colton and Ashley said...

Congrats you guys! Your kids are super cute! can't wait to see you this weekend in Snowflake!

Motherhood & ME said...

CONGRATS!!!! He is adorable! and Nena is so big and cute too!!!

Jenae said...

Kristen congratulations on the new baby! Nena seems like such a great older sister. I love her curly hair!!! Where did she get curls like that?

As Told By Molly said...

Nena is so adorable, you guys! Can't wait to see if Hunter gets some of his sister's rolls and curls.

Oh my goodness!! Your house looks great! We are so excited to get the full tour next month. :)