Sunday, February 1, 2009

IT'S A...........

GIRL!!!

The baby was moving around all over the place but would not really open it's legs at all. The doctor said he couldn't really see any sign that the baby is a boy so it is probably a girl and so he said he would just write down girl ? and that we'd look again next time to make sure. So we are probably going to be having another little girl!! I am so excited to have two girls close in age and whenever I see pictures of Nena as a little baby I get so excited that we are having another little girl so she can wear all of Nena's cute clothes again because Nena definately didn't get to wear any of them long enough!!!

6 comments:

Karisa Tomkinson said...

Yay! Congrats love! I don't think I even knew you were prego! The Reynolds in our ward are your in-laws, right? Anyway... love you and congrats to you both!

Shawna said...

How exciting!! I heard you guys were up this way, sounds like you had fun!

flakeyfour said...

Good job carrying on the tradition!

mollie said...

Congratulations Kristen! You're amazing!

Jenae said...

Yay for another GIRL!!!!!!! That is great that Nena goes right to be for you - I hope my kids are that well behaved

AMIT said...

Carrying with your good posts.

Work from home